Application Workshops Now Offered
Are you ready to start the application process with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)? Meet with BPPE Licensing Staff for a full day workshop on how to complete a first-time application.
During this presentation, staff will guide applicants through each section of the application and explain required supplemental information, break down minimum operating standards, provide resources for completing the application, and allow applicants to ask questions.
These workshops fill up fast! Be sure to submit your registration form ASAP to reserve your seat today.
- January 16, 2019 in Sacramento
- February 20, 2019 in San Jose
- March 13, 2019 in Sacramento - FULL
- April 11, 2019 in Van Nuys
- May 8, 2019 in San Diego
- June 12, 2019 in Sacramento - FULL
- July 10, 2019 in Riverside - FULL
- August 21, 2019 in San Jose
- September 11, 2019 in San Diego - FULL
- October 9, 2019 in Sacramento RESCHEDULED FOR October 16, 2019 in Sacramento – FULL
- November 7, 2019 in Sacramento (NEW)
- November 13, 2019 in Van Nuys
- December 11, 2019 in Riverside
HOW TO REGISTER:
Complete the Registration Form and submit it to the BPPE.
All Licensing Application Workshop registration forms shall be received no later than three (3) business days prior to the scheduled workshop date to be considered for attendance.