All Biohealth and Bryman students seeking copies of their student records should visit our Biohealth and Bryman Custodian of Records page.
Attention Everest, Heald and WyoTech Students! Please visit our Corinthian Colleges Updates page for an important message.
The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education came into existence on January 1, 2010, following passage of Assembly Bill 48, known as the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (California Education Code, Title 3, Division 10, Part 59, Chapter 8).
Bureau Mission Statement
The Bureau exists to promote and protect the interests of students and consumers: (i) through the effective and efficient oversight of California's private postsecondary educational institutions, (ii) through the promotion of competition that rewards educational quality and employment outcomes, (iii) through proactively combating unlicensed activity, and (iv) by resolving student complaints in a manner that benefits both the complaining student and future students.
Connect With Us
- Advisory Committee Meeting Information
- Application to Serve on the Advisory Committee
- Application to Serve on the BPPE Task Force
- Approved Schools
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Helpful Resources for Students - Links
- How to file a Complaint
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Laws and Regulations
- Licensing Applications
- Outreach Calendar
- Schools' Annual Report Summary
- Tips on Paying for College